Garlic and Herb Potatoes
These delicious Potatoes have been a great hit with everyone in my family for the last 18 years, and it is about time I share them with all of you. The delicious fragrant potatoes are the perfect side dish for so many meals and this recipe will become a favorite to always come back to.
Garlic & Herb Potatoes
A delicious side dish , can be served with any meat or as part of your carb with a Vegan dish.
- 1 3/4 Pounds of small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter or as a healthy substitute use Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP minced fresh Garlic
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh Thyme
- 1 TBSP Chopped Chives
- 1 TSP Seasoned Salt
- 1 TSP paprika
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Step 2 Cut each potato into quarters. Place in an ungreased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Step 3 Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. pour over the potatoes and mix well. Bake until potatoes are tender, around 25 minutes. Serve